Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 8 - Blessings of Little Stars

Blessings of Little Stars for Day 8 of this December.
I pulled out Tessa and Thomas's Flavia book last night, and finished reading it this evening. In the meantime I finished decorating the Christmas tree and I did put the 11 little bread dough stars on, that me and Tessa made so many years ago. They have red sparkles on them and it is amazing that they have survived...probably 20 years or so of Christmas trees.
Need to see if I can find the Favia Angle...would like to send it to Tessa for the girls...but I need to find another one so when Thomas "needs" one :).
The blessings from this little book are many. One is remember Momma, and the love she shared with everyone. The real blessing is I know that love is more than a gift...it is a most precious legacy. A legacy we give our children....so that they will have it to give to their children.


No comments: