Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 24 - Thankful for Candlelight and Memories

Day 24  - So many blessings on this day. Beautiful morning, great fun friend and helper at the jewelry store - Shelly, and
a beautiful evening at the Methodist Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.

I picked up Sherre at 5:15 and
we met Tessa, Halle
Lori & Kortni at
the Methodist Church.
What a precious beautiful
evening. Halle sat on
my lap, Tessa on
my right side and
Sherre on my left...and
on my heart, memories
of Christmas past,
surrounded by my
sweet Momma and
Daddy with lit candles
and the amazing story
of my precious
Jesus's birth.

After the music and the bible stories and the candlelight
I went home and fed the boys hot soup,
and finished wrapping presents, before
I laid down for
"a long winters nap".
Perfect precious day.
I am blessed.

No comments: