Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 15 - Oh Little Town of Bethlehem....

On this Sunday December 15; 3rd Sunday of Advent

...I am thankful to attend church services
 this morning with my sweet friend Sherree. As I was getting ready
I reached up and pulled down a little bible that would fit neatly
into my purse...I look what I found!!!

It is a little tiny bible my Grandpa gave to my Grandma on August 6, 1969. I believe that was their wedding anniversary.
Anyway what a blessing this morning. Felt like I had them setting right with me and Sherre as we watched the little kids perform their Christmas pageant with baby Jesus and Mary & Joseph in Bethlehem in the manger along with the wise men, all the cows and sheep, shepherds and lots and lots of angels.
It was a special way to start the day.

No comments: