Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 5 - Blessed by Old Pictures

Thomas & Tessa 1989
Day 5 - Old Christmas Pictures are my blessings today. They remind me of old times....some really hard old times, and give me so much joy today.
         How can that be? At the time these pictures were taken I was really suffering from growing pains...growing up pains now that I look back. That growing up and learning about the world is a hard row to hoe... especially if you are a "little Pollyanna" like I was!
         Now I am ready to go back to that little miss...I now know for a fact what a rotten place this old world can be. But I am seeing it through these beautiful blue eyes looking
Thomas & Tessa 1986
out at me through these pictures. Tessa and Thomas have brought
me more joy and happiness, and so many blessing...I can not even
begin to count.
     I just know when I look at these beautiful pictures, that life is good and sweet, and so full of blessings. I always said "God must sure love me, because he set  you to me!!!" That's true... I said that, alot...Just ask the "blue eyes"!!!!

No comments: