Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Blessings - Day 1 - Memories Full Circle

Kendyl and Halle Oestman Christmas 2013
Christmas Blessings. Goal: 31 Days of catching a breath of Christmas Blessings.

Yesterday was such a hard day. I could not figure out the reason or reasons; it was just a rotten day....or maybe it was me...ya think?

The last thing I read on Facebook was a discussion between Thomas and Tessa about the advent calendar  in this picture with my two beauties. I was amazed to hear about the importance of said calendar.

When I woke this morning thinking about the discussion I realized many things...one of the most important: Memories are subject to the person whose mind and heart they reside in :-)...and to have those memories to remember, one must make them in the first place.

I am blessed with memories today..of 56 past Christmases...and that is so many memories I can't even remember them all!!!! And reminded I must continue to make memories so All my beauties....not just the cute short ones...will remember me.

No comments: