Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 4...Let the Sun Shine In

     Day 4 and it is a beautiful Monday morning in my Sunroom aka my favorite room in the house! I am so thankful for this bright, quiet, peaceful room. I can do my yoga in the early morning sunshine while I look out over our yard. I can quietly read or write or just be still.
     It is a perfect space to invite guests into our home or fill it full of family on birthdays and holidays.
     It is filled with so many memories: Wedding preparations, Christmas trees, Easter pictures with Granda & Papa Thanksgiving Kraut buns, new puppies, and so many stories! Stories from Papa Clouse to Thomas and Eric, the little blonde beauty and Granda in the big brown chair telling Tessa how to make her famous Barry Manilow sweet potatoes.
     I feel so close to everyone I love and care about when I come into this room...even....maybe especially the ones that have wings now!

No comments: