Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days Of Thanks!!! Day 1 & 2 Trips & Diamonds

Day 1 and 2....Little bit behind! What else is new?!!!

Yesterday -  Friday November 1, 2013
     I am thankful for my home. After a wonderful....truly wonderful trip to NYC with my sweet
husband for 4 days...I am thankful to come home to my home. After several months of not knowing where, when, what....or anything else about what I want or not wanted, I am thankful for...being thankful for my home.

Today - Saturday November 2, 2013
     This day I am thankful for my business...businesses. Both Amos Jewelry and Dilyn Design. All my customers that come in to do business with me after all these years, still is surprising and heart warming. Today I sold a diamond engagement ring to the soon to be fiance of a very special young women, who is the daughter of one of our oldest, best and very dearest friends and customers.
     Working in the flower shop along with my sweet friend Sherree is a joy that I am so thankful for. I love to go into the studio and see all the beautiful colors, and work on my art and design whenever I want too. I am truly thankful.


No comments: