Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 10 - Thank you for my freedom - Veterans

 Band of Brothers - Hallelujah
Day 10 - Thanks you Vets for my freedom.

Video Watch  Band of Brothers - Hallelujah

What a gift...I ask sometimes about that "Amazing Love" I sing about to my Jesus and then I wonder...about war and it's terrible cost. What does it mean...how can it ever be right? Such suffering and such loss, on the part of real live humans that we so often just forget about until Veterans Day rolls around. The final words of Tim Donnelly in this beautiful video I watched on the CBS Sunday Morning Show really caught my heart..and somehow helped make some sense of it all. Gods way is not our way and we just have to trust, blindly sometimes. Once in a while if I pay attention, when I least expect, I get a few answers, and they are often so stunning they just take my breath away.






No comments: