Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 - My Knight in Shining Armour

Day 3 and I have literally hundreds if not thousands of things to be thankful for!!! For this 3rd day I choose: my precious husband Dick Amos. He is so many things to me. He was my best dreams, Knight in Shining Armour, Love of My Life, Soul Mate.....you get the idea :). He is still most if not all of those things...but after 23+ years of marriage he is so many other things...not all so shining! LOL Although I have figured out that maybe he did not set the moon, and not the very best Knight, let alone any shining armour, he is good, kind, honest,
Estes Park Summer 2012
hard working, a real thinker, and most of all he loves me as I love him. I have figured out I could not have learned the 10 Million things I have from Dick if I hadn't loved him so much...because I would never have listened to all that stuff from anyone that I didn't want to be with long term....I would have walked away after the first few months...So thankful that I have stayed.

No comments: