Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Baby O

Well I got to go with Tessa (my beautiful daughter) to the doctor today for her monthly appointment...she is going to have a baby in April!!!!! Her sweet husband Eric (BMS Jr. High Head Boys Basketball Coach) had a basketball game today at 4:00 so I was lucky enough to be Tessa's date for the appointment. What a joy, a true joy. This little child's heart beat was about 153...which is half way between a boy and a girl. LOL so for now I am sticking with boy...but reserve the right to change my mind at any time. 

Dr. Doug Buchanan is her doctor and seems to know what he is doing...ha! He worked at Wray Super with my baby brother Loy way back in the day (1974 or 5 or 6...any way) seems hard to believe that he will be the one to deliver my first grandbaby...life is such a funny thing.

Posting pics of the ultra sound the kids had last week. Can see now why everyone gets so excited...but I must admit having it be my little grandbaby is what makes it so exciting.!

No comments: