Sunday, November 29, 2009

Firsties

That is what we had at the First Christian Church this morning. This was the first Sunday of the new configuration. It is wonderful. The seats are very comfy, I am getting used to all the technology, music beautiful, and I was sitting between two of my children (Tessa and Dakota). I felt right at home...I was even setting in the same place I have set for the last 20 years...just facing a different direction. Sometimes I think it is important to go another direction even if your foundation is the same.

Topic for this morning besides "Firsties" was the Advent Conspiracy. www.adventconspiracy.org
which is a different (actually the original) way of looking at the Christmas season and what it really is. I went to the Sunday School class and we watched a video on the whole concept. It is going to be exciting to get the Christ back into Christmas.

No comments: