Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 31 - Blessed by Memories

40 years of Memories on this 31st Day of Blessings in December.

 Took a walk with Rusty last evening since it was so beautiful out....and it was the last time I could walk down the path in 2013 :)

Anyone who lives in Wray and surrounds is aware of the lighted Christmas tree on the hill...It's not only the sign of the holiday, but the sign that Wray...down in the valley....is quickly approaching. 
The tree is one of my first memories of Wray, when we arrived as the new owners of the Wray Bakery's kids.
That first Christmas was so hard for a 13 year old girl that thought her world had collapsed...but 40 years later and more beautiful blessed Christmas than hard ones; this little girls is so grateful
for the many precious years I have spent in this little valley town
and all the years I have experienced on
Wray's Main Street
either selling donuts,
or flowers,
or diamonds...


It's a wonderful life....most of the time :)
Come on in 2014...I think I am ready.

No comments: